In this Thinkers50 podcast, I talk with Stuart Crainer about my forthcoming book Yours Truly: How to Stay True to your Authentic Self in Leadership and Life.
You will find the following:
- The three characteristics that distinguish authentic leaders: Heart, Habit, and Habitat.
- Examples of authentic leaders in business, politics and sports.
- The contagious passion of authentic leaders to inspire to follow them.
- The power of setting new habits to reinvent yourself and still stay true.
- Authentic leaders are architects of their organizations, building a company for employees to grow and shine.
- To stay true to your authentic self, don’t fall into the mentality of a superhero. Shift to the mindset of the unsung hero.
Click here to listen to the podcast.
Question: How do you reinvent yourself and still stay true?